Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Pages

Ways To Get Up Early With Mind Map

“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin, famously


“Put no trust in the benefits to accrue from early rising, as set forth by the infatuated Franklin …” – Mark Twain.

Hi all my friends,
I wish you always feel energetic when read my articles.

Today, I will show you my way to get up early with mind map ( I love this tool ). I think you will suspect my way but this is the fact.

In the past, I spent many time on internet to find out best way to get up early but i haven't found it. 

When I got stuck, I drew mind map with central idea " GET UP EARLY " . At this time, I had many many ideas, ways to get up early. I listed everything related my central idea. I think things I listed  are the most suitable for me.

This is my mind map:

How to get up early with Mind Map.
>> See full image << 

 If i can find my best way to get up early with mind map. You can too. 

I hope you share your mind map on my website through email mindmappowerful@gmail.com. 

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét