Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Pages

Taking notes with Mind Map

This morning, I attended an interesting class about Marketing. There was 2 groups which presented strategy about Products, Price in marketing-mix tools.

I was impressived by groups which had looked for information and presented about Price Strategy. With this topic, it is not easy to find appropritate information. It had been took them many time.

Taking note with colorful pencils and A4

Complex Mind Map

Mind Map about Law


However, I think that they had a good performance today which make my teacher happy and appreciate thier contribution of all members. She was pleasant about 2 speakers : Dung an Luan. Their voice is loud, clear and make class focus on what they are saying.

When i listened them, i used mind mapping tools to note main ideas, find out errors to give them questions. But i haven't made any question for any groups in my Marketing class. I am not happy about this. A good student is a people who can make a good question and have critical thinking.

Method to practice critical thinking

Activating brain every time, every whrere

Einstein who has a wonderful critical thinking and also invented "Thuyet Tuong Doi"


While I was on bus, i was thinking very much about how can i make a question during I listen presentation. I think i must prepare information related topic then focusing what they are saying and I have to always activate my brain in highest level to analyst, predict percentage of accuration they find and talk to me.

For my opinion, I think Mind Mapping that help me a lot on noting ideas. It shortens content with main keywords. For 30 slides, you can note in 1-2 A4 pages.

Pham Thanh Quang
Mind Mapping Online

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét