Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Pages

Use Mind Map to learn vocabulary

Hi every body,

I wish you are fine and happy.

Today, I would like to share you my experiment about " Learning Vocabulary by Mind Map".

Like you have known, To speak any foreign language fluently, you have good vocabulary.

There are many ways to learn vocabulary. Some one like learn topic, some one learn function of vocabulary, some one choose learn vocabulary by choose 5 words randomly in dictionary books.

For me, I prefer learning vocabulary by Mind Mapping. With mind map you can expand your vocabulary efficiently. You can not only learn new world but also old world. Colors in mind map help you remember words easily. According to recent research, 60% students can remember 50 words by using Mind Map.

You can see some reference Mind Map I have drawn. It is simple. I think you can do better than me.




You should use Mind Map to learn vocabulary by learning family of words. It is the best method for you to master speaking skill because you can remember all of words of topic you would like to communicate.

Mind Map is my life and you. 

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét